Partial Warp Beam Mounting Frame (TM/TMD 25)
The TM section beam assembly station or the TMD rotating version with a load capacity of up to 2500 kg is an irreplaceable tool for preparing warp beams for insertion into warp knitting machines.
Due to the stable support structures, the deflection is so low that warp beam tubes can be pushed effortlessly through the sectional warp beams.
In the TMD version, the sectional beams can be rotated on ball bearings. This means that they can be flexibly aligned and pushed together.
The wagons are driven to the warp knitting machine with a hydraulic tractor (HR 25) or the tractor (EGS 10).
Tailored to your operations
- Flexible in machine width and number of sectional warp beams
- Exact alignment of the sectional warp beams
- Suitable for transport equipment tractors (HR 25 / EGS 10) and warp knitting machines high lift trucks WH 15
- Effortless rotation of the sectional warp beams
- Load capacity of up to 2500 kg
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.