Warp Beam High Lift Truck (Four-Way | electric | EE-GYR 25)
A versatile four-way electric side loader with a load capacity of 2500 kg.
This warp beam high lift truck is particularly suitable for changing the pile warp beams on terry weaving machines.
It is also suitable for changing the lower warp beams, provided the aisle width is sufficient.
The machine is adapted to the corresponding warp beam length and diameter as well as warp beam tube diameter.
For use on warp beam and batch storage racks, the machine can be equipped with a telescopic mast and rail guide rollers for narrow aisles.
The universal device is also suitable for batch transport.
Safety support feet ensure a high level of stability when the load is extended.
Alternatively available with single mast for lifting heights up to approx. 2.2 m and telescopic mast for lifting heights up to 4.5 m.
The short design and narrow transport width also permit driving in narrow aisles.
Innovative Genkinger lifting and drive technology
- Perfect load handling due to infinitely variable push mast system
- High lifting capacity due to 48V system
- Sensitive lifting and lowering as well as swiveling up and down
- Two travel drives for optimum traction and cornering
Safety and good manoeuvrability
- Automatically extending support wheels
- Warp beam pick-up by adjustable tube gripper
- Compact design
- Narrow transport width
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to consult you competently. Simply get I touch with your questions and requests.