Warp Beam High Lift Truck (manual | KHHT 12)
The manually driven warp beam high lift truck with a load capacity of up to 1200 kg, for transporting and inserting upper warp beams up to 1000 mm diameter.
Thanks to its large ball-bearing wheels and low dead weight, the machine is very easy to move.
The lifting movement and lowering are carried out via a mains electric hydraulic unit with manual control valve.
The warp beam can be picked up from the ground and pushed into a narrow transport position. There the warp beam suspension hooks are secured by safety catches.
A variant with an additional lower beam lifting device enables the machine to be used universally.
Performs heavy work with ease
- Smooth running due to low dead weight and large wheels
- Low dead weight, as the stability is guaranteed by the trolley width
- Easy to drive and easy to manoeuvre thanks to the coupled steering system
- Can be steered from both sides on ergonomically shaped pull-slide drawbars with hand protection
- Mains electric hydraulic unit for sensitive lifting and lowering
- Very narrow transport width
Numerous details and features for a pleasant working environment
- Ball bearing wheels with thread guard
- Option: Swivel stroke for the lower warp beam with a load capacity of 1500 kg
- Transport safety
- Interchangeable protective coverings for different warp beam tubes
- Support hook for inserting upper warp beams
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to consult you competently. Simply get I touch with your questions and requests.