Warp Beam Lift Truck (Trough | electric | EE-KHUM 20…25)
The warp beam lift truck EE-KHUM 20…25 is a very manoeuvrable, single-handed machine with a load capacity of 2000 kg or 2500 kg as an option. This model is barely longer than the warp beam and can be turned on the spot, making it ideal for use in narrow aisles.
Since the machine does not have to drive around the weaving machine with its undercarriage, it is compatible with a wide range of weaving machine types and widths. The automatic motion sequence of the supporting rollers during the lowering process of the trough and the electrical side-shifting of the warp beam in the machine facilitate the positioning of the warp beam in the warp beam bearing. For transporting empty warp beams, the machine is also equipped with swing-out empty tube grippers.
Maximum flexibility, even in the most confined spaces
- For transporting partially wound warp beams, integrated trough flaps can be swung out in steps
- Battery changing system for high availability
- The trough can be lined with felt for sensitive warp material
- Suitable for full and half warp beams
- The short design makes it the ideal lift truck for narrow aisles
- Weaving machines do not have to be bypassed
- Simple and comfortable operation by one person
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to consult you competently. Simply get I touch with your questions and requests.