Warp Beam Lift Truck (Trough | electric | EE-KHUM 50)
The EE-KHUM 50 warp beam lift truck with carrying trough is designed for very heavy loads, but this does not restrict its manoeuvrability. Despite its considerable load capacity of 5000 kg, it is hardly any longer than the warp beam and can be turned on the spot. This makes this model ideal for use in narrow aisles.
As the machine does not have to drive around the weaving machine with its running gear, it is compatible with a wide range of weaving machine types and widths.
The support rollers, which are equipped with a safety switch, are hydraulically extended into the weaving machine for transverse travel.
The warp beam can also be shifted sideways hydraulically in the machine to facilitate its placement in the warp beam bearing. For the transport of partially wound warp beams, reduction wedges can be inserted into the trough.
Versatile and manoeuvrable high performance machine
- The short design predestines the EE-KHUM 50 model for use in narrow aisles
- Highest compatibility with weaving machines
- Simple and comfortable operation by one person
Exactly adapted to your one-shift or multi-shift operation
- Battery changing system for high availability
- Trough lining with felt for the handling of sensitive warp material
- Insertable empty tube gripper for transporting empty warp beams
- Rugged construction for high load capacity and long service life
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.