Warp Beam Lift Truck (Trough | manual | KHUM 7…15)
The versatile warp beam lift truck KHUM 7…15 with trough for inserting full and half beams is a manoeuvrable machine that can be operated effortlessly by one person.
Due to its short design, this model can be turned on the spot. This makes it ideal for handling warp beams in confined spaces.
Since the weaving machine does not have to be driven around with the running gear, the device is compatible with the most diverse weaving machine types and is also suitable for handling half warp beams. In addition, woven warp beams can be removed from the weaving machine by means of fold-out grippers.
The lift truck, which can also be controlled during transverse travel, is built with load capacities ranging from 700 kg to 1500 kg.
An automated motion sequence of the supporting rollers during the lowering process of the trough and the side-shift capability of the warp beam in the machine facilitate the positioning of the warp beam in the warp beam bearing.
Best handling characteristics with flexible application possibilities
- Safe manoeuvring in confined spaces
- Ideal device dimensions – shorter than the warp beam
- Single-person operation in the middle of the device
- Fixed empty conduit grippers are not accidentally installed
- Easy to move thanks to large center wheels
- Optional felt lining of the trough for gentle material transport
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to consult you competently. Simply get I touch with your questions and requests.