Warp Beam Low Lift Truck (manual | KGH 30)
The Genkinger KGH 30 warp beam low-lift truck is an efficient low-lift truck for transporting warp beams. Thanks to our innovative pump technology, the amount of force required and the number of pump strokes are reduced, making the truck very economical. Warp beams and yarn rolls lie on prismatic forks and are lifted hydraulically. Should you require longer forks for your operation, we will install a spreader safety device. The lowering handle of our low-platform truck places the load sensitively and gently on the ground.
Highly economical and adapted to your operation
- Polyamide wheels are ideally suited for smooth running on smooth floors
- For transport on rough floors we recommend polyurethane wheels
Genkinger quality standard for longevity and high performance
- Cost-effective maintenance thanks to proven, maintenance-free hydraulics
- Rounded entry points prevent yarn damage
- Transports loads up to 3,000 kg effortlessly and safely
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to consult you competently. Simply get I touch with your questions and requests.